Image credit :: 1985 movie, Back to the Future, starring Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd.
“Sometimes we have to look back, appreciate where we are,
to see how much further we’ve still to go.” – anon
We at Wedding Industry Awards (NZ) HQ thought we’d give you (the loyal supporters of these AMAZING wedding vendors you’re supporting with your vote of confidence), a SNEAK PEEK of how quickly the voting Tables can turn as we fast approach the closing date – only 22 DAYS away (including today).
Soooo, we’ve made a rare executive decision to reveal the correct order* of the TOP 10 contenders (*without giving away the number of votes which separates each of them).
So, like us, you can join this crazy, nail-biting, Roller-coaster ride of awesomeness! And, to really keep this interesting, we’re ALSO going to reveal the next 10 contenders in hot pursuit of the first 10 to show you how cut-throat (just like razor sharp), this contest of votes is.
Your Top 10 List of ‘People’s Choice’ Award contenders in order of most votes received to-date (as at Sunday, June 23rd 2019 6:47pm NZ time) ::
1. Eagle Ride Estate, Tauranga
2. Mixtape Brothers, Auckland
3. Shelley Rex – Celebrant, Tokoroa
4. LaValla Estate, Tuakau
5. Unufe Design, Auckland
6. DJ4You, Auckland
7. Going Bananas, Auckland
8. The Waterlily Gardens, Waihi
9. Steve Kingi Band, Gisborne
10. The Event Girl (formerly Mad Hatters Events and Hire), Tokoroa
11. Mojo Band, Queenstown
12. Dan Childs of 222 Photographic Studio, Queenstown
13. Baked, Rotorua
14. Kerr & Ladbrook Catering, Hamilton
15. Beauty by Eva, Taupo
16. Voluptuous Devine (Hair, Mobile Tanning, Beauty), Hamilton
17. Zara Staples Wedding Photographer, Gisborne
18. Tania Johnson-Scott (Celebrant), Christchurch
19. Macpherson Marquees, Gisborne
20. Hope Rogers – Forever After Weddings & Events, Hawkes Bay
So, now you know. If you’re unsure WHY you’re voting if you haven’t already, take a look at the following video clip. Then, when you’ve watched it, please VOTE HERE.